Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1 set Koni Front Shocks $324 set shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Gauging interest. Incoming and will be here next week. NOS Porsche Koni inserts. These are hydraulic shocks. Old school. Matching rears available from Porsche PCG 333 051 50 (have to come from Germany, none in USA)
live free & drive

Potentially interested

Is there a date of Mfg on the parts?

Jon
914Sixer
Won't know until they get here.
rhodyguy
Are they the externally adj version? Can't tell from the photo. I have the red EA versions f&r on my car.
914Sixer
Pretty sure they are not external adjustment from second picture I added.
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 19 2019, 11:35 AM) *

Pretty sure they are not external adjustment from second picture I added.

They are not as they would have a small flat piece on top that could be turned. Pretty hard to find the single adjustable red Koni's.
914Sixer
One set sold and going to Jon
Highland
You mentioned rear Koni shocks too.

I'd be interested in a whole set (front and rears). If available what would be the cost of a full set?

If the rears are not available, any opinions on Koni fronts and Bilstein HD rears?
914Sixer
I have a set rears coming from Porsche Germany. 3 to 4 weeks out because I did not want to pay air freight. All the available rear shocks are now gas and not hydraulic. You can have the rear Koni's rebuilt. I have some rears that are external adjustable that need rebuilding..
Morph914
I'm sure mine could use a rebuild, where does one go to have this done?

Cheers,
JohnClick to view attachment
914Sixer
Pull up Koni USA, there is a place on the web site to print form to go with shocks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.