Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for red 914 for photo shoot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dcheek
I just got a call from a guy by the name of Elliot from Cooper Classics. He's looking for a red Porsche 914 for a photo shoot in New York City. You will be paid for use of your car if selected.

Contact Elliot at Cooper Classics for details
800-719-3909

Dave
sithot
QUOTE(dcheek @ Feb 19 2019, 01:14 PM) *

I just got a call from a guy by the name of Elliot from Cooper Classics. He's looking for a red Porsche 914 for a photo shoot in New York City. You will be paid for use of your car if selected.

Contact Elliot at Cooper Classics for details
800-719-3909

Dave

I can photoshop any car “red”. happy11.gif

Big Len
Already submitted pics.
jd74914
There was a story on him on Petrolicious a while back, interesting guy.
Big Len
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Just setting up.
abes914
smilie_pokal.gif

Keep us posted
Big Len
I think that there's a growing interest in our cars. These guys could have had any number exotics, but they wanted a 914. Trying to find out where the hell that came from.Click to view attachment
Big Len
Click to view attachment
Big Len
Last 2 pics all from today, with a third and last day tomorrow. There's a lot of room for damage to your car, after all , it's just a prop to some.
iankarr
Nice! What's the product / purpose?
Big Len
Michael Kors bags and luggage.
Porschef
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 18 2019, 08:18 PM) *

Looks like he’s aiming for an engine drop... happy11.gif
jagalyn
Pretty cool... congratulations!
Big Len
I think the marketing arm asking for a 914 is a direct result of the increased exposure our cars have been getting lately. MC could have picked a number of exotics or muscle cars, but for whatever reason, they wanted a 914. Why?
MiniStevieG
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 18 2019, 09:00 PM) *

I think the marketing arm asking for a 914 is a direct result of the exposure our cars have been getting. MC could have picked a number of exotics or muscle cars, but for whatever reason, they wanted a 914. Why?

Because 914’s are badass!!
Big Len
Badass indeed.
Click to view attachment
Big Len
Shooting with lights on powered by a plugged in jump pack.Click to view attachment
abes914
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 18 2019, 05:53 PM) *

Michael Kors bags and luggage.

This is bad! Once this goes into magazines, i will definitely collect and frame and display on the garage. My wife will then see the advertisement and will want a Michael kors bag and luggage set. This is bad for me! av-943.gif

Congratulations btw.
gereed75
Very cool. Maybe they are working the two trunks lots of bags angle for their classic line of womens handbags??
sixnotfour
your 914 looks great under the lights aktion035.gif
Big Len
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 19 2019, 06:38 AM) *

Very cool. Maybe they are working the two trunks lots of bags angle for their classic line of womens handbags??
They are, good call. Handbags and luggage. My car obviously doesn't have a luggage rack, so they built one out of 3/4" x3/4" wood and painted it silver (felt on the bottom). It looked perfect and they used that on the trunk for a new line of luggage.

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 19 2019, 07:31 AM) *

Thanks. The lights will make a beater look good. Today, the place was swarming with models, but their faces don't look like a perfect model's face. I was blown away by how makeup, hair, and lights make a dramatic, positive difference. They might even make me look good. They should install this lighting in bars.
rgolia
QUOTE(Big Len @ Mar 19 2019, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 19 2019, 06:38 AM) *

They are, good call. Handbags and luggage. My car obviously doesn't have a luggage rack, so they built one out of 3/4" x3/4" wood and painted it silver (felt on the bottom). It looked perfect and they used that on the trunk for a new line of luggage.

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 19 2019, 07:31 AM) *

Thanks. The lights will make a beater look good. Today, the place was swarming with models, but their faces don't look like a perfect model's face. I was blown away by how makeup, hair, and lights make a dramatic, positive difference. They might even make me look good.

Now that is debatable Len. Looks like a blast. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Congratulations and keep us posted.
BeatNavy
Congrats! It's all good, Len! Always knew you and your car would hit the high fashion world smile.gif

Now you're going to show up at Hershey like

IPB Image
dcheek
Hey Len, you're not going to go "Hollywood" on us are you? Will you lower yourself to come to the All Air Cooled Gathering ? LOL.

Dave
rgalla9146
Very cool.
You made the right choice Len.
Do you feel better about the five lugs now ?
Big Len
QUOTE(dcheek @ Mar 19 2019, 08:15 AM) *

Hey Len, you're not going to go "Hollywood" on us are you? Will you lower yourself to come to the All Air Cooled Gathering ? LOL.

Dave

Yes Dave, but please, no autographs or pictures mad.gif
Big Len
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Mar 19 2019, 08:33 AM) *

Very cool.
You made the right choice Len.
Do you feel better about the five lugs now ?

Yes Rory, but only until recently biggrin.gif
bretth
That is awesome Len. And way better than the Beyonce photo shoot. smile.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Mar 19 2019, 07:49 AM) *

Congrats! It's all good, Len! Always knew you and your car would hit the high fashion world smile.gif

Now you're going to show up at Hershey like

IPB Image

Hahaha biggrin.gif

Curious if Len will bring his entourage to the next tech session... happy11.gif
Big Len
Yes Joe, and you're part of it.
After three days of nervous tension, the best was the drive home, no traffic and perfect weather.
Big Len
Ahhhhhh....
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.