Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars & Coffee Los Angeles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
23e Heure
I’m currently in LA, visiting from London.
It’s a business trip, but I won’t be working the weekend and I have spotted there is a Cars&Coffee on Sunday morning:It’s on the corner of Los Feliz Blvd & Riverside Dr. William Mulholland

Will any forum members be there?
Would be great to see some local cars!

aggiezig
I will probably be there but won't have my car unfortunately (still in pieces in my garage)

There was a good turn out at Supercar Sunday last weekend in the Valley but no show this weekend I think
23e Heure
Cool. Do you know what time it starts and ends?
I have to go meet someone in Santa Monica late morning, so am hoping you Californians are early risers with these type of events!
KSCarrera
QUOTE(23e Heure @ Feb 20 2019, 06:04 AM) *

Cool. Do you know what time it starts and ends?
I have to go meet someone in Santa Monica late morning, so am hoping you Californians are early risers with these type of events!

James, when I'm over I always go to the Cars & Coffee meet at the Enderle Center in Tustin, just off the 55 Freeway. Every Saturday, large Porsche turnout - from 6.00am. Great little coffee shop which opens early, and then great breakfast in the restaurant opposite. Enjoy!
Keith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.