Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy for another new 914rubber part GB closes 3.16.19
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
Take a look at your. They are just behind the distributor. Many cars are missing these because the factory version was easy to pop out. The problem is the elliptical hole that makes a parallel seal seat impractical. Any variation and it will not seat properly. We identified the critical edge and added more material to the inside to make it seat properly.

Will your car run without it......yes. However, any hole you can plug will allow more air to cool your car. Factory thought it was important enough to make a boot, so it does serve a puspose.

The reg price on these will be $12.40. GB price for my friends here at world is $6.80.

Just bump the thread and I’ll drop you a discount code to get the special pricing.

Thanks mark
bbrock
icon_bump.gif
80cap
bump icon_bump.gif
Driver174
Bump

I'll take two, but can't locate them on your website.
914sgofast2
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 21 2019, 10:39 AM) *

Take a look at your. They are just behind the distributor. Many cars are missing these because the factory version was easy to pop out. The problem is the elliptical hole that makes a parallel seal seat impractical. Any variation and it will not seat properly. We identified the critical edge and added more material to the inside to make it seat properly.

Will your car run without it......yes. However, any hole you can plug will allow more air to cool your car. Factory thought it was important enough to make a boot, so it does serve a puspose.

The reg price on these will be $12.40. GB price for my friends here at world is $6.80.

Just bump the thread and I’ll drop you a discount code to get the special pricing.

Thanks mark

Are these for sale in a GB yet?
rudedude
Bump
porbmw
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
two, please....
Paul
dlee6204
Interested
SteveL
Bump for 1 please
BeatNavy
Yes, two for me, please.
Literati914
Im gonna need one also - Bump!
michael7810
Bump. 1for me please
brant
Bump for one please
SRS914
Bump
motorvated
Bump me for two please.
jesse7flying
Bump for two please.
bobboinski
Bump for one please
tp coop
Bump one please
Highland
bump biggrin.gif
Rleog
Bump, 1
Rob-O
I’ll take two.

rjames
I’ll take one, please.
second wind
I would like one as well....thank you Mark....could you please post a picture of where it actually goes on the car? Thank you,
gg
mark04usa
I need one, thanks!
jcd914
I guess since I have 4 914 4 cylinder engines I'll have to buy 4 of these.

Jim
shane
icon_bump.gif
Samuelrocky
Bump. Thanks
djway
In driving.gif
rmdinmd
icon_bump.gif
rgolia
One for me please
hermich
Bump...two for me please.
rfinegan
I NEED this

Please

Robert
jim_hoyland
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
thanks for making these available smile.gif
restore2seater
icon_bump.gif
bdstone914
Bump for two please
JFJ914
2 Please
North Coast Jim
I'll take 1.
adolimpio
One please
Bleyseng
bump and I'll take two!
porsche914gt
two
seanpaulmc
Bump. icon_bump.gif
Minerva's 914
icon_bump.gif
56kabrio
Bump for two of these please.

Thanks

Mack
914sgofast2
I am in for one (1) of the oil sending unit rubber air seals.
yellowporky
Me too for 1
saigon71
One for me please.
davealden223
Bump
75914-L20C
bump for discount code
Mikey914
Putting this together this weekend.

Also, finished up the battery cable ignition harness cable grommet. Kind of a tricky bigger in that it has 2 ribs internally.

Will be starting a separate thread but you will be able to combine to save on shipping.
Mikey914
One more pic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.