Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I just installed Photo Shop and tried to resize a picture. Lets see if it worked.
Cheers, Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
Hah! It worked!!!
Allan
Is that what the new planes looked like when you started at UPS? laugh.gif
skline
No, Those are the planes they started flying when he turned 40. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
ZING

the wrigth brothers were just kids when elliot was 40
McMark
clap.gif
tod914
just remember... 2 wrongs don't make a wright... but 2 wrights make an airplane unsure.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jun 21 2005, 06:33 PM)
I just installed Photo Shop and tried to resize a picture. Lets see if it worked.
Cheers, Elliot

I think it's beautiful, is it a Stearman? I love to ride in those biplanes, I go for an aerobatics ride every birthday....soon a jet ride....first a YAK
redshift
I'm plane nutty.

Congrats on the computer smarts Elliot! Now you can get your Civil War pension statements online!

confused24.gif Hey! Everyone else did it!

M
Joe Bob
A local doctor owns a company that uses a Steerman as a see the SB Valley from the sky company.....his pilot was taking up a couple for a tour.....went up, made a 180 and put it in the marsh.....yeeotch.

I know, happens rarely.....on another note....a local seacumber fisherman's net snagged a wing from a WWII Corsair.....he brought it up, lashed it to his deck and brought it into the harbor.

It still had two of the .50 caliber machine guns attached. The pissant Coasties confiscated the wing AND the guns....like they were gonna be operable...so much for the laws of sea salvage......scene II, the Lawyers....
phantom914
So did that plane have two engine's or something before you resized it? blink.gif

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.