Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale New Green Tint Sekurit WIndshields!DISCONTINUED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ProSource Glass
We only have a couple of the green tint windshields made by Sekurit left. We were informed that Sekurit is not offering to import these in the USA. We are awaiting confirmation. The stock is limited only and we have maintained the same pricing last 2 years! They run $315 + $25 crate fee + truck carrier freight. Truck freight ranges between $185-$250 within the continental USA. Feel free to contact us for further detail. We discontinued the clear option because Sekurit was expereincing fit problems. They ran the tint production without any fit issues on a separate run.
914_7T3
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Feb 24 2019, 07:11 PM) *

We only have a couple of the green tint windshields made by Sekurit left. We were informed that Sekurit is not offering to import these in the USA. We are awaiting confirmation. The stock is limited only and we have maintained the same pricing last 2 years! They run $315 + $25 crate fee + truck carrier freight. Truck freight ranges between $185-$250 within the continental USA. Feel free to contact us for further detail. We discontinued the clear option because Sekurit was expereincing fit problems. They ran the tint production without any fit issues on a separate run.

WTF.gif

@ProSource Glass In fact there are fit problems on the tinted windshields as well. I left a message with Richard (877) 345-2800 ext. #100 on January 30th and asked for a call back to address this problem with no response. My installer managed a work around because he is a professional, but quality is off. Prosource should consider working on customer service by returning messages before trying to peddle any more windshields here.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.
SRS914
QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Feb 24 2019, 10:11 PM) *

Sent PM with questions on shipping a few days ago but have not received any reply.
76-914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Feb 24 2019, 09:14 PM) *

QUOTE(ProSource Glass @ Feb 24 2019, 07:11 PM) *

WTF.gif

@ProSource Glass In fact there are fit problems on the tinted windshields as well. I left a message with Richard (877) 345-2800 ext. #100 on January 30th and asked for a call back to address this problem with no response. My installer managed a work around because he is a professional, but quality is off. Prosource should consider working on customer service by returning messages before trying to peddle any more windshields here.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.

In Richards defense I have found him to be fantastic to work with. I have ordered 5 windshields from Richard and never a hitch. I've always called him direct. If he isn't in his secretary will find him. He's called me from his car a few times to check on delivery of his product. You might want to try a direct call before calling him out here. Maybe someone had a problem with him besides you but I don't recall ever reading about it here.
Cairo94507
I bought my windshield from Richard too. Picked it up from his home. Terrific to deal with- no issues regarding the order/purchase or pick up.

Not sure of the case above, but at times given the immediate replies we get accustomed too with smart phones, etc., when we don't get that prompt return call it tends to make us think the worse. I am sure this will get ironed out. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.