Full Version: 914 front trunks are big
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
can even fit a mechanic!

Click to view attachment
drem914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 25 2019, 09:58 AM) *

can even fit a mechanic!

Now i understand why there were shoeprints on the floor of my front trunk after it came back from the mechanic. lol-2.gif
sixnotfour
confused24.gif
Mark Henry
Back 15 years ago our water well died and we had our in-laws staying with us, so the girls were off to the laundromat with at least 10 garage bags stuffed full of laundry. The wife said she could see the other customers snickering about how these two girls were going to get everything in that tiny 914.
The wife said jaws dropped when it all went in the f/r trunks with ease.

I've gone to swap meets with as just much stuff in my 914 as I could pack into my small toyota PU. Rear trunk easily fits 3 card tables with room to spare.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 26 2019, 03:42 AM) *

confused24.gif

Now that I see the frunks were coolers, I now at least understand all the frunk rust!!
ClayPerrine
The guy I bough my 914 from was a friend. He and I put a pony keg in the front trunk and packed ice around it. Then we drove to the party, popped the trunk, and tapped the keg.

Everyone was amazed we were able to do that in such a little car.

ctc911ctc
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 26 2019, 04:42 AM) *

confused24.gif

Ahhhh, beer tasted better in those pull-tab steel cans........ beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.