I’ll take 2
mark04usa
Bump for one.
barefoot
I'LL take 2
Barefoot
913B
I am in, why not.
Can anyone confirm if the alt/starter grommet is the same or not ?

The title says positive cable grommet, so I take it just 1 per car confused24.gif
black73
Two for me.
Mikey914
QUOTE(913B @ Mar 2 2019, 07:38 AM) *

I am in, why not.
Can anyone confirm if the alt/starter grommet is the same or not ?

The title says positive cable grommet, so I take it just 1 per car confused24.gif

Alternator grommet definitely different.

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/a...ess-grommet-1-1

You'll see we put our touch on this one too. The upper ring we fluted. The OEM had a rib that would separate at the edge. .....these will not do that
brant
I would like to get one please (and will put it with my other order at the same time)

thank you
brant
AHudson
Put me down for however many a 914-6 (original) has. Engine is out now and wiring harness going back in. And if the answer is 'none', I'll crawl away and find something else to buy from you guys! Thanks.
seanpaulmc
icon_bump.gif
Bulldozer27
Two please
Literati914
Will your check out allow 2 different codes on one order? One for this and one for that ?
Mikey914
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Mar 4 2019, 09:54 PM) *

Will your check out allow 2 different codes on one order? One for this and one for that ?

Yes
jsaum
I'll take one.

Thanks,

Jsaum icon_bump.gif
second wind
I have not received my engine tin grommet code yet.....ready to order....thank you.
gg
Mikey914
I will be following up on the engine tin grommet codes for the stragglers on that GB. We will keep that open for another week or so. Blake is putting together the code and listing for me and I'll be following up in the morning. SO sorry not moving fast enough but I had not originally thought these would be ready to sell together, but almost ready to send out the codes for these.
Literati914
I must have really confused myself on this. I'm one of the stragglers I guess... it's 'cause I got the code for the oil pressure sender grommet but have not ordered yet because I'm waiting for the code on this one
(one payment) ... do I have that wrong ?
Mikey914
Nothing your just waiting for me to get this in the system.
second wind
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Mar 5 2019, 09:00 PM) *

I must have really confused myself on this. I'm one of the stragglers I guess... it's 'cause I got the code for the oil pressure sender grommet but have not ordered yet because I'm waiting for the code on this one
(one payment) ... do I have that wrong ?

ditto...gg
Mikey914
Thanks for your patience,
I just sent all that responded here both codes so you have both codes. Gonna keep this GB alive til the 16th. I have a few more item that should be ready towards the end of the month too!
-Mark biggrin.gif
Mikey914
may have a small technical difficulty, working on it now.

Well,
This is the 1st time we ran a dual GB through this site. It was explained that once a GB was entered it would discount and another could be added and further discounted. I'm going to have to reach out to Blake to see what the trick is here or if we have to enable multiple codes in the back side. Sorry about that.
I'll post up in the morning,
Mark
maf914
Okay, I am ready to place my order, but have a question.

Is this grommet required in a single location (positive cable through rear vertical engine tin) or in three locations as indicated in an earlier post with photo?
bdstone914
I will take two.
bump
Mikey914
Update:
We found out yesterday that this site will only allow the use of one coupon code per cart.
To get around this we have made it so that the Oil Pressure Switch Boot group buy price will automatically apply if you have both the Oil Pressure Switch Boot and Positive Cable Grommet in your cart. You can then apply the Positive Cable code to get both group buy prices. Sorry for any confusion this causes.
ndfrigi
Paid mine for both items and able to use both GB discount code.

Thanks again Mark!
djway
Worked for me
second wind
Scott told me he would discount me in a day or so as two discount codes did not work.....shipped in 24 hours....gotta' love 914 Rubber!!
gg
Mikey914
Thanks,
Who’d think it would be this difficult, but yes the new system required some tweaks
Appreciate your patience all
green ernie
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 9 2019, 12:34 AM) *

Thanks,
Who’d think it would be this difficult, but yes the new system required some tweaks
Appreciate your patience all

Two for me please icon_bump.gif
Chris914n6
beerchug.gif I need to get in on this too.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 8 2019, 12:17 PM) *

Update:
We found out yesterday that this site will only allow the use of one coupon code per cart.
To get around this we have made it so that the Oil Pressure Switch Boot group buy price will automatically apply if you have both the Oil Pressure Switch Boot and Positive Cable Grommet in your cart. You can then apply the Positive Cable code to get both group buy prices. Sorry for any confusion this causes.

rudedude
Bump for 2 cable grommets
jim_hoyland
I will buy one too... smile.gif
pilothyer
Got Mine along with the Oil pressure sensor boots......beautiful work I must say.
Do you have anything for the CHT Sensor ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.