Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal shop that carries and installs German windshields?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SRS914
Anyone know of local SoCal glass shop that carries and installs Sekurit windshields properly? Not wanting to pay or worry about freight charges and shipping. I might be asking a lot here but never hurts to ask.
Tom_T
QUOTE(SRS914 @ Feb 28 2019, 04:31 PM) *

Anyone know of local SoCal glass shop that carries and installs Sekurit windshields properly? Not wanting to pay or worry about freight charges and shipping. I might be asking a lot here but never hurts to ask.

Shawn

You could ask your local glass shop if they can order it from either Porsche or ProSource (see their member vendor listing on here), & install it for you.

I would also think that the OC Porsche dealers can do so, or have a shop which they use.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
SRS914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 28 2019, 06:47 PM) *

QUOTE(SRS914 @ Feb 28 2019, 04:31 PM) *

Shawn

You could ask your local glass shop if they can order it from either Porsche or ProSource (see their member vendor listing on here), & install it for you.

I would also think that the OC Porsche dealers can do so, or have a shop which they use.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks Tom.
sb914
Or put a wtb ad,there’s a few guys with lots of parts locally.
Pm.....chi town he might have one and is local. Then have rufino
A so cal installer and has done numerous 914s.
SRS914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Feb 28 2019, 06:57 PM) *

Or put a wtb ad,there’s a few guys with lots of parts locally.
Pm.....chi town he might have one and is local. Then have rufino
A so cal installer and has done numerous 914s.

Good info!
mepstein
Your local Porsche dealer can order them. They don’t charge for shipping.
Chi-town
Sorry, no windshields here but Prosource just posted about some
Larmo63
I would imagine 10-20 Sekurit windshields could be sold here in SoCal rather quickly.

Why is this such a mystery, there have to be more 914s here than anywhere else on earth?
SRS914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 1 2019, 03:46 PM) *

I would imagine 10-20 Sekurit windshields could be sold here in SoCal rather quickly.

Why is this such a mystery, there have to be more 914s here than anywhere else on earth?

idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.