Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Center Console and gauges for it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
R8CERX
Hello folks piratenanner.gif

I am interesting in getting a CENTER CONSOLE for my 914-6, 1970--interested in adding the CLOCK, OIL PRESSURE, OIL TEMPERATURE, BATTERY CHARGE, or any other combination of them or other.... welcome suggestions (I like gauges!)

I DONT HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE

So, if you have any of the above, and fair prices based on condition, please email me photos or PM

my email: anacfez@outlook.com
Cheers! beer.gif
Coondog
Good luck on finding a working clock, I ordered my replacement VDO gauges from Summit, one size larger then stock. Just buy a new one without the gauges. You will save money in the long run.

Phoenix club swap meet on Sunday will have some. But odds are the clock won’t work.
type47fan

PM sent

Thanks,
Wayne
Superhawk996
Info on clock internals and what it took to get mine working again posted on my build thread.

I think the old analog clocks are too cool and was reasonably easy to fix in my case.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ation&st=20
R8CERX
QUOTE(Coondog @ Mar 1 2019, 02:15 AM) *

Good luck on finding a working clock, I ordered my replacement VDO gauges from Summit, one size larger then stock. Just buy a new one without the gauges. You will save money in the long run.

Phoenix club swap meet on Sunday will have some. But odds are the clock won’t work.

I am probably coming this weekend to Phoenix swap meet!
Thank you for the feedback!

Felix piratenanner.gif
R8CERX
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 1 2019, 11:44 AM) *

Info on clock internals and what it took to get mine working again posted on my build thread.

I think the old analog clocks are too cool and was reasonably easy to fix in my case.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ation&st=20

GRACIAS!
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.