Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 50th - possible Sacramento Region celebration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
larryM
go to page 12 of the SVR Drifter (link below) - nice story on the 914 50th biggrin.gif

Matt Menning (author of story) says he is talking with Serrano Concours about celebrating the 914 5oth in conjunction with the October Concours as a featured car -

this is tentative

http://svr-pcaor.org/wp/wp-content/Drifter/2019/201903.pdf

Matt says a typo in story has wrong date, which is being corrected

p.s. - Matt reports that Werks Reunion is not interested in doing a 914 50th recognition - they are doing a 964 30th celebration
Tom_T
QUOTE(larryM @ Feb 28 2019, 08:43 PM) *

go to page 12 of the SVR Drifter (link below) - nice story on the 914 50th biggrin.gif

Matt Menning (author of story) says he is talking with Serrano Concours about celebrating the 914 5oth in conjunction with the October Concours as a featured car -

this is tentative

http://svr-pcaor.org/wp/wp-content/Drifter/2019/201903.pdf

Matt says a typo in story has wrong date, which is being corrected

p.s. - Matt reports that Werks Reunion is not interested in doing a 914 50th recognition - they are doing a 964 30th celebration

Larry,

You & Matt etc. should start lobbying the Zone 7 Concours Chair & the individual Concours Show Chairs & Sponsors - especially Niello for their CdE - to feature the 914 50th.

I'm doing the same thing down south for Zone 8.

I thnk that we on 914world & over at 914club should start putting pressure on all PCA Zones & national to do 914 50th events everywhere - just as they do for the taildragger siblings' anniversaries.

What BS that Werks would only do the 964 30th! mad.gif

PS - Every PCA member on here should write to PCA National on that Werks shun, & non-members too!

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Martin Baker
I e-mailed and got on the list to bring my car/cars if it comes to fruition.

I was at the 2009 914 Event, and I had a great time...

MB
PanelBilly
The PCA group in the PNW is helping me put on 50th celebration weekend here. I’m getting lots of support.
914sgofast2
The 914 is the Rodney Dangerfield of Porsches -- it just can't get no respect!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.