Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tp coop
Need fron clip for 1974. I don't need the trunk hood ,fenders, or bumper. (sheet metal only)
Hope to fine someone in Portland OR. area.
Click to view attachment
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(tp coop @ Mar 2 2019, 10:43 AM) *

Need fron clip for 1974. I don't need the trunk hood ,fenders, or bumper. (sheet metal only)
Hope to fine someone in Portland OR. area.
Click to view attachment

I have a 74 in Carson City....PM Sent.
Chi-town
I have a 73' I can clip but no idea what shipping would be
Robarabian
Check out the Los Angeles Craigslist. A guy had a renegade conversion car for sale about 3 months ago. The ad disappeared and now its back, Only the whole car burned in the Thousand Oaks fires. He is selling it as a shell, with the V8 and transmission in the car. The hood, doors, body etc all survived, yet charred. He wants 500.00 for the whole thing. A flatbed could grab it easy.
Chi-town
Have you ever seen sheet metal after that kind of temp? That car is junk, the engine and trans might be salvageable but probably not without spending some cash to go through and measure everything for warpage.

The rear wheels are melted blink.gif
Mikey914
Check with Cary, He's ou tin Forest Grove (probably coming back from the Lit show today), but may be of some help and local too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.