Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6GT rear calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Calipers were restored by PMB a couple years ago. Not as shiny as when I tucked them away but still unused and come with Porterfield pads and hardware. $1795 + 20 ship.
mepstein
The easiest and most correct way to get big brakes on your 914-6.
mepstein
Pending
pete000
Second in line...
hcdmueller
Not trying to poach a sale, I have a set restored by PMB as well. I went a different route on my car and they're sitting on the shelf. Same price. If these sell and you still need a set, let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep them for a future project.
mepstein
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Mar 17 2019, 01:52 PM) *

Not trying to poach a sale, I have a set restored by PMB as well. I went a different route on my car and they're sitting on the shelf. Same price. If these sell and you still need a set, let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep them for a future project.

My set has sold.
tyfighter123
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Mar 17 2019, 10:52 AM) *

PM'd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.