Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Injection 75 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
young55961
I am shopping for a complete set of fuel injection to reverse the Carb set up.

Any suggestion? What should I watch out ?

914werke
HERE's some info smile.gif
Tdskip
@young55961

I think there are a couple of in SoCal looking to go this.

Guys - maybe a Tech Day to cover this?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
just make sure that the camshaft was not replaced.

You will have to purchase a combination of rebuilt and used parts, with new gaskets and seals, and order from someone who knows every nut and bolt needed. Easy to install since it was and is a factory setup. Usually a good price for it would be 1950.00

QUOTE(young55961 @ Mar 4 2019, 07:46 PM) *

I am shopping for a complete set of fuel injection to reverse the Carb set up.

Any suggestion? What should I watch out ?

young55961
Are the part interchangeable ? Or they are different every year?
Tdskip
QUOTE(young55961 @ Mar 5 2019, 11:50 AM) *

You have some homework to do, not interchangeable and requires known to be good parts across every component.

The provided is a very helpful one, and you may want to spend some time searching on prior discussions here.

I'm learning as well, we all have to start somewhere.
mgphoto
QUOTE(young55961 @ Mar 5 2019, 08:50 AM) *

For the most part each year is different, although MYs '75 and '76 are the same some variations for country of origin. Mixing and matching some components will make life hell trying to tune the bugs out.

If your aim is exact restoration than the goal would be a MY '75 D-Jet with matching catalytic converter exhaust system.

Or

If your aim is a peppy 4 with the best D-Jet system you would look at something like a MY '74 D-Jet and gather the components for that system. Add the 123 Dizzy for the D-Jet, SSI 2.0 heater boxes and a bitchin muffler, you should be a happy camper.

Check out the panders section of the rennlist.

As stated above this is all dependent on the engine having a FI cam.
If you need some help with tuning I am in Sylmar, I can adjust the MPS for higher volume engines.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.