Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 914World member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drem914
I am taking a shot in the dark that the original owner of my car might be on here. The name on the original maint. manual for the car with matching VIN was a Michael L. Kaiser. Anyone possibly know of him or if he may have ever been on this site? The car was purchased 8/75 out of Chicago at Porsche/Audi of O'Hare and then went to Mill Valley in California with him at some point later on.
TIA
Mike Fitton
You got a vin#?
drem914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Mar 5 2019, 08:24 AM) *

You got a vin#?

Will post it this evening.
SirAndy
Are you sure it wasn't Michael Kayser?
idea.gif

dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes and now he is in Virginia, we have records dating back to the late 80s on 914 owners worldwide. Spelling of his name is correct

QUOTE(drem914 @ Mar 5 2019, 09:22 AM) *

I am taking a shot in the dark that the original owner of my car might be on here. The name on the original maint. manual for the car with matching VIN was a Michael L. Kaiser. Anyone possibly know of him or if he may have ever been on this site? The car was purchased 8/75 out of Chicago at Porsche/Audi of O'Hare and then went to Mill Valley in California with him at some point later on.
TIA
drem914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 5 2019, 11:11 AM) *

Are you sure it wasn't Michael Kayser?
idea.gif

No, Michael L Kaiser. Even printed on the plastic vehicle owners info card that came in the warranty book.
drem914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2019, 11:22 AM) *

yes and now he is in Virginia, we have records dating back to the late 80s on 914 owners worldwide. Spelling of his name is correct

Wow, someone has info on you about everything in your life.

If his contact info or ID on this site is available and you want to share it or send him mine I would appreciate it. If you prefer to do it offline or PM me, let me know.
Thanks,
dr914@autoatlanta.com
of course would not be appropriate for us just to slather his info on a public forum, but anytime any one wants to know about previous 914 owners they could just call and as long as we have you on our file as a fellow 914 owner we would be happy to give you the info about another current or former 914 owner

QUOTE(drem914 @ Mar 5 2019, 12:54 PM) *

If his contact info or ID on this site is available and you want to share it or send him mine I would appreciate it. If you prefer to do it offline or PM me, let me know.
Thanks,

drem914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2019, 11:57 AM) *

of course would not be appropriate for us just to slather his info on a public forum, but anytime any one wants to know about previous 914 owners they could just call and as long as we have you on our file as a fellow 914 owner we would be happy to give you the info about another current or former 914 owner

QUOTE(drem914 @ Mar 5 2019, 12:54 PM) *

Thanks,

Thank you. I will do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.