Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914-4 & 914-6 PARTS MANUAL in EXPLODED VIEW with Work Shop CD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
This is a COMPLETE NINE SECTION pictorial parts document with diagrams for 914 and 914-6 in exploded format. This book covers all 9 sections of the factory parts manuals showing all 914 models from 1970 thru the last 1975/76 years and includes material for the 914-6 model, specific to the 6 Cylinder engine, clutch and fuel system with carbs. Each drawing details the exact location and sequence of assembly for every part in all models of the 914 and 914-6.

The drawings mirror the factory parts book drawings with the exception of the Porsche parts numbers. This book is the most complete pictorial book of Porsche 914 parts drawings I've found, and will assist you in correctly assembling your car during a complete restoration to insure factory design and factory assembly order.

The sections also mirror the Porsche factory 914 workshop manual by chapter and page. A CD version of that work Shop manual is included.

SOLD TO TOM

shipping which is the actual USPS flat rate charge for 1 Medium Flat Rate boxes using Priority Mail [ 2 day delivery] with tracking and full price insurance. [CONUS only]
Tom_T
Hey Dave,

I'll get this from you to use with the factory manuals set you sold me a while back, but I'll save you the shipping hassle & pick it up the next time I'm in the SD area or at the SDR Concours later this year - if that's okay?

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.