Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: high end car collector?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
You be the judge:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Porsche-914/1...ej4&vxp=mtrClick to view attachment
mark04usa
Well George, I guess that this car has "style", but it isn't for me. icon8.gif
r_towle
without pictures of the hell hole, it looks like a 7k car to me smile.gif

sb914
At least it comes with the “four lug conversion” chair.gif
sixnotfour
estate sale so all info is suspect...the owner did his way ...and its left to.........someone who doesnt knoow and is a poet ,,kinda like a cop writing desc. in a traffic ticket...

the 914 is what it is..his way.. RIP
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I thought that the fiberglass flares were high end also
rjames
Another external for sale ad written by someone who doesn't know the 914 as well as most people on this site. Nothing new there and nothing egregious in the ad. Why all the hate? confused24.gif

BTW, the intro was "This 914 is being sold from a local estate of a high end car collector". It didn't say it was a high end 914.

The car's exterior looks a lot better than mine does. dry.gif I'd happily take it and restore the interior back to original. Looks like a great staring point if the price is right.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 5 2019, 04:12 PM) *

I thought that the fiberglass flares were high end also

Likely bought them from AA. Were the ones you sold low quality?
pete000
Could be a fun conversion to a 914-GT Look. Wouldn't take too much.

Slap on a vintage GT livery, remove the side markers, some hood pins, fiberglass rockers, sail vinyl, fiberglass bumpers and valance, RSR finish the wheels and Voila Cars and Coffee Instagram star !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.