Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Boge Struts & Brembo Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
Perfect for the DIYer.

- SC Boge struts that have been jig checked
- Bilstein inserts (virtually no miles)
- Hub set with studs that have been media blasted. Grease caps included.
- SC rotors measuring 19mm.
- Boxster Brembo calipers with adapters for the Boge struts. One caliper is refinished in red with PORSCHE script, one is flat black.

This would be a great front conversion package for any 914.

$1,500.00 plus shipping buys it.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RichPugh
Interested if still avail. Dealing with Mark Epstein on another set of struts but might be easier to just get this whole set since it was my end goal.
mepstein
QUOTE(RichPugh @ Mar 18 2019, 11:09 PM) *

Interested if still avail. Dealing with Mark Epstein on another set of struts but might be easier to just get this whole set since it was my end goal.

I'm happy to sell you my struts but this is a great package. Better price than buying piece by piece.
JOEPROPER
2nd in line please.
a914guy
QUOTE(RichPugh @ Mar 18 2019, 07:09 PM) *

They are yours if you want them Rich. I PMed you the shipping info. As you can see Joe is interested as well so let me know if you are a buyer.

Thanks!

Rich
a914guy
QUOTE(a914guy @ Mar 19 2019, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(RichPugh @ Mar 18 2019, 07:09 PM) *

They are yours if you want them Rich. I PMed you the shipping info. As you can see Joe is interested as well so let me know if you are a buyer.

Thanks!

Rich

They are on the way to Rich.
a914guy
If anyone is interested, I have a similar Boge setup I'll sell. It is a later series 911 Carrera strut set with pinch nuts, the OE Boge inserts, dust covers, aluminum hubs with studs and grease caps, Brembo calipers, the caliper adapters and a new Zimmerman vented rotors are on the way.

The hubs will need bearings and seals and the calipers will need to be stenciled (provided) and sealed (clear) and the hardware cleaned up (pins and springs).

That set is $1,750 plus shipping.

The higher price is partly the new Carrera rotors, the Brembos (24mm vs 20mm) and insert differences (new Bilstien vs OE Boge).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.