Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got home from Werks Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
Just got in from WR. Flew in in my RV-6. There is some seriously heavy iron parked at that airport!!!

So much so that they bring in an Army Reserve portable control tower and set it up to clear all the traffic. Estimate at least 80 really big $$ private jets. Yikes

Sorry not many pictures. Fair number of 914’s. That robin egg blue car in the other thread was particularly clean. Kelly Moss was there with their orange car - in some respects probably the most built six out there. It is outrageous. There was a gold GT 4 to six conversion out of New Jersey that was also very very nice.

Always great to see Eric representing at PMB. Lots of aircooled 911’s and it seems that the 356 is making a bit of a comeback thanks to Rod Emory and his outlaw boys. John Oates was there with Rod and his 356. Very sweet car. Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
Gold is the new black.
Craigers17
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Mar 8 2019, 05:12 PM) *

Just got in from WR. Flew in in my RV-6. There is some seriously heavy iron parked at that airport!!!

So much so that they bring in an Army Reserve portable control tower and set it up to clear all the traffic. Estimate at least 80 really big $$ private jets. Yikes

Sorry not many pictures. Fair number of 914’s. That robin egg blue car in the other thread was particularly clean. Kelly Moss was there with their orange car - in some respects probably the most built six out there. It is outrageous. There was a gold GT 4 to six conversion out of New Jersey that was also very very nice.

Always great to see Eric representing at PMB. Lots of aircooled 911’s and it seems that the 356 is making a bit of a comeback thanks to Rod Emory and his outlaw boys. John Oates was there with Rod and his 356. Very sweet car. Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Wow! That has to be the nicest interior I've ever seen on a 914. Kind of reminds me of the Lotus Elise....Spartan, but elegant.
Rleog
As mentioned above, the Kelly Moss car is a beauty

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Rleog
John Oates was there and presented his 356 Outlaw

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rleog
Well done Martini livery

IPB Image

IPB Image
Rleog
More from Gaswerks Garage

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

abes914
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Mar 8 2019, 04:50 PM) *

Wow! That has to be the nicest interior I've ever seen on a 914. Kind of reminds me of the Lotus Elise....Spartan, but elegant.

pray.gif

Yup. Lovin’ the interior
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.