Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: RH steel rocker panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cornerlot
Looking for a good used (or new repo that's being resold) steel 914 passenger side rocker panel. Must be willing to ship to Michigan (48169).

Thanks. Steve
Cornerlot
bump
jim912928
Hi Steve....I’m in south bend Indiana...what part of MI? About 10 years ago I visited a private owner who had a barn full of 914 parts. I can’t find the address but maybe someone in here knows him. It was somewhere between Kalamazoo and Jackson (I believe) and not far off of 94. I remember tons of bumpers, rocker covers, valances etc.
Cornerlot
QUOTE(jim912928 @ Mar 16 2019, 07:10 PM) *

Hi Steve....I’m in south bend Indiana...what part of MI? About 10 years ago I visited a private owner who had a barn full of 914 parts. I can’t find the address but maybe someone in here knows him. It was somewhere between Kalamazoo and Jackson (I believe) and not far off of 94. I remember tons of bumpers, rocker covers, valances etc.

I'm near Ann Arbor, so the S.E. part of the state. If you find out how to contact this person, I'd appreciate the info.

Steve
Cornerlot
FOUND ONE.

Thanks....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.