Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cincinnati/SE Indiana 914 storage?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FlacaProductions
Don't need frequent access but potentially looking for a secure, rodent-free place to store a 914. West side of Cincinnati or SE Indiana....thanks!
1970 Neun vierzehn
Brian,
Contact "Porsche of the Village" @513.271.3200. Although their automotive storage facility is on the east side of Cincinnati, it is a very secure and discreet facility. Quite a number of high end cars are stored there. Ferraris, Maseratis, Rolls, many Porsches (i.e. 918, Carrera GT, GT2s, GT3s, etc. I have been in that facility (work related) and I would recommend it. Their advertising states "43,000 sq feet temperature -controlled ventilated building, discreet location-facility closed to visitors, (there are no windows), monitored fire suppression sprinkler system, building monitored with 24-hour digital surveillance and security system, fully insulated indoor storage, monthly service package available-fluid checks, tire pressure checks, electrical system checks and battery trickle charging"

You could always use a "self-storage" facility but I would be concerned with humidity and heat issues, rodent/insect infestation, fire concerns, and possibly "rogue" neighbors adjacent to your rented "garage" doing and storing god-knows-what.

Hope this info helps.

Paul
FlacaProductions
That's great info - i'll check it out - thank you!
Sea Rooster
I’ve been looking for one in Nashville. Any leads?
FlacaProductions
You may want to start a separate thread so that Nashville folks would see it more easily - not sure they would necessarily be dropping in on this one...
Ppm2u
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Mar 11 2019, 08:16 PM) *

Don't need frequent access but potentially looking for a secure, rodent-free place to store a 914. West side of Cincinnati or SE Indiana....thanks!

New here... How active is the 914 community in Cincinnati?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.