Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10 years from last login
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rider914
I finally remembered my password - I think it said last login was 2008 or something.
So my question is, what did I miss?
Rand
An entire decade of information. It's all here if you want to catch up. Welcome back.
timothy_nd28
welcome.png
KELTY360
Many believe that 914s are now real Porsches. shades.gif

welcome.png
Rider914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 13 2019, 10:12 PM) *

Oh wow, I remember many of those names and stories. Not gonna lie, I watered up a bit when I clicked on that link.
Rider914
I am embarrassed to show this, but my 914 has sat for a few years. The kids are all almost off to college, so I am going to get her back on the road.Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
The important thing is youre Back....

with a soft top ??
burton73
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 13 2019, 07:42 PM) *

The important thing is youre Back....

with a soft top ??

Is this a Beach Boys Racing?

Welcome back. Hang around!

Bob B welcome.png
Chris914n6
914s have gone up in value... A LOT! aktion035.gif
Cairo94507
Welcome back. I hate passwords. welcome.png
rhodyguy
You have some reading to do.
johnhora
Welcome back to the sickness Rider914... biggrin.gif

I see something very interesting under that grey car cover...
let's get that clutter moved away from your 914 and roll it out the garage and let it see LIGHT again
whitetwinturbo
............I spy a WHALE tail/tale beer.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Rider914 @ Mar 13 2019, 10:04 PM) *

I finally remembered my password - I think it said last login was 2008 or something.
So my question is, what did I miss?

lots I guess, price increases for cars and parts! I joined just 10 years ago , during that time car prices have increased 10 fold, but hey lots to catch up on probably. if you were very active prior to your break from the action , there have been lots of new member additions and some losses from some long time mentors, there is a thread for that hear as well.
welcome.png Welcome back, share some more pics of that yellow car!
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Rider914 @ Mar 13 2019, 07:22 PM) *

I am embarrassed to show this, but my 914 has sat for a few years. The kids are all almost off to college, so I am going to get her back on the road.Click to view attachment

Glad you did show it! It is like taking the first step. Admitting you still have the disease. 14.gif
Hi my name is Rider914 and my 914 has been sitting and everybody in the circle says Hi Rider!
What's a few years among friends.

Welcome back to welcome.png
driving.gif white914.jpg
Rider914
Thanks Guys - Here is a picture from 20 years ago. Not much has changed other than my hair is grey now...
Morph914
Welcome back! aktion035.gif
Larmo63
You've been gone so long that your car went out of style for a while but is now back in style.

Good timing.

welcome.png
krazykonrad
Welcome back!
ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(Rider914 @ Mar 14 2019, 08:35 AM) *

Thanks Guys - Here is a picture from 20 years ago. Not much has changed other than my hair is grey now...

Oh, and they cancelled Miami Vice.... stirthepot.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Rider914 @ Mar 14 2019, 10:35 AM) *

Just like the rest of us dry.gif welcome.png get back out there! sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif driving.gif
campbellcj
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 14 2019, 05:35 PM) *

You've been gone so long that your car went out of style for a while but is now back in style.

Good timing.

welcome.png

Same with the beard & stache! lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
What's changed?

Maybe 4-5 COTMs? poke.gif
timothy_nd28
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Mar 15 2019, 07:16 AM) *

What's changed?

Maybe 4-5 COTMs? poke.gif

Hands down the funniest thing ever said on this forum! lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.