Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panorama 914 love! Editors note& article!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
Panorama has a few nice things to say about our cars. Check it out. Much respect for Panorama giving our beloved cars a little street cred.. although, now it will most likely make them more expensive and harder to find!
shelby/914
Got mine today too. Two very nice articles. Seems like we went to bed owning a NARP wokeup today with a Porsche.

Dan
jagalyn
Is it possible to scan the article and post it here for those of us who don’t get Pamorama? Would appreciate it. Thanks.
mepstein
QUOTE(jagalyn @ Mar 15 2019, 08:56 AM) *

Is it possible to scan the article and post it here for those of us who don’t get Pamorama? Would appreciate it. Thanks.

That would be a copyright issue.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Mar 14 2019, 09:33 PM) *

Got mine today too. Two very nice articles. Seems like we went to bed owning a NARP wokeup today with a Porsche.

Dan

Worth more than a Boxster..... ha ha aha lol-2.gif
914_7T3
Especially enjoyed the Editor's Note section.

In summation, 50 years later its more than past due to fully welcome the 914 into the fold as a real Porsche.

The takeaway is that you should drive one and decide if 110,000 plus got it right or wrong. driving.gif

There you have it.
KSCarrera
IPB Image

Another magazine editor with 914 love... Me!

Ship docks today, carrying my new 914. Collect it from docks next week, and then... driving.gif
sholman5
My inside sources tell me that in a future issue there is going to be a story about a 74 Bumble.
Click to view attachment
Big Len
The article and pictures of the '75 are well done. Nice car.
KELTY360
I'm admittedly a get off my lawn kind of guy but as someone who bought a new '73 914 when I got home from Nam I have a hard time with the belated love on both fronts.

Once a NARP always a NARP. The bandwagon jumpers can KMA.gif .
cary
QUOTE(KSCarrera @ Mar 16 2019, 05:03 AM) *

IPB Image

Ship docks today, carrying my new 914. Collect it from docks next week, and then... driving.gif

Keith, love the magazine.
cary
QUOTE(KSCarrera @ Mar 16 2019, 05:03 AM) *

IPB Image

Keith, love the magazine.
Michael N
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Mar 16 2019, 04:31 AM) *

My inside sources tell me that in a future issue there is going to be a story about a 74 Bumble.
Click to view attachment

I sure hope they interview Bowlsby when they do the article. His efforts, research, and knowledge on the 914LE and history is THE source.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.