Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preaching to the choir
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bulldozer27
My daily driver is a 911 because of the utility of backseats for two elementary-aged children. But as someone who used to own a Cayman S and now owns a Teener, I figured my 911 would benefit from a new, more appropriate, license plate frame. And yes, like many of us here, that is a 2nd 914 parts car off to the side......

Click to view attachment
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Bulldozer27 @ Mar 16 2019, 08:15 PM) *

My daily driver is a 911 because of the utility of backseats for two elementary-aged children. But as someone who used to own a Cayman S and now owns a Teener, I thought my DD would benefit from a new license plate frame. And yes, like many of us here, that is a 2nd 914 parts car off to the side......

Click to view attachment

Sneaky......emblem delete
Bulldozer27
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Mar 16 2019, 05:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Bulldozer27 @ Mar 16 2019, 08:15 PM) *

My daily driver is a 911 because of the utility of backseats for two elementary-aged children. But as someone who used to own a Cayman S and now owns a Teener, I thought my DD would benefit from a new license plate frame. And yes, like many of us here, that is a 2nd 914 parts car off to the side......

Click to view attachment

Sneaky......emblem delete

Previous owner did that. But since it's a conversion, I feel slightly guilty putting a 914-6 emblem on the back. Better to just leave it stealth, I guess.
Superhawk996
av-943.gif

Love the drip pan underneath. lol-2.gif

I once had a girlfriend in college. Her father wouldn't let me park on the concrete driveway due to my "leakage".

Like Britt bikes and Harley's it is important that it leaks oil because if it doesn't . . . it does not have oil.

stirthepot.gif
preach
Having a 914 and a Cayman I should get one of those for my truck.
anderssj
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 17 2019, 01:54 PM) *

av-943.gif

Pretty -6!

I once had a girlfriend in college. Her father wouldn't let me park on the concrete driveway due to my "leakage".

Like Britt bikes and Harley's it is important that it leaks oil because if it doesn't . . . it does not have oil.

stirthepot.gif

agree.gif

Looks like mine, same color, same drip pan.

Back in '77 or so, the ex- complained about my car leaking oil. I said it's not leaking, it's marking its territory. Guess which one is still around piratenanner.gif
914_teener
The 911 S is the same color as my 987 S.

Nice quiver of cars.

Racer
Good thing you mentioned it was a 911.. I thought it was a Panamera at first wink.gif

Here's a 914 next to a Cayman.. thought it was a Panamera at first too! - and yes, there is a pan under the 914 too

(These new cars sure are huge in comparison!)
Tdskip
The side-by-side points out that for a 1970s car the 914 was actually quite wide. Nice cars guys
bbrock
QUOTE(anderssj @ Mar 17 2019, 05:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Mar 17 2019, 01:54 PM) *

av-943.gif

Pretty -6!

stirthepot.gif

agree.gif

Looks like mine, same color, same drip pan.

Back in '77 or so, the ex- complained about my car leaking oil. I said it's not leaking, it's marking its territory. Guess which one is still around piratenanner.gif

Somebody recently posted a pic of their 914 in an immaculate garage with a nice looking Persian rug under it! I couldn't wrap my brain around that. Where was that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.