Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB / 914 front luggage area pan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budge96
Hello yes I need the entire front floor pan apparently we recently discovered upon further investigation the floor was frankensteined with a piece of sheet metal and riveted shut ! Uh no not happening sorry !
Please let me know if you have this entire piece ! Thanks Bert
mepstein
To state the obvious, restoration design has them.

welcome.png
roblav1
Or you could form new sheet steel and butt weld the patches in!
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 18 2019, 06:36 PM) *

welcome.png

agree.gif
Do it right the 1st time.

Bob B

welcome.png
budge96
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 18 2019, 06:32 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 18 2019, 06:36 PM) *

welcome.png

agree.gif
Do it right the 1st time.

Bob B

welcome.png

Found it wasn't aware they had it thanks ..
euro911
Did your car have air conditioning? The dealers had after-market vendors install the condenser in the front trunk, thus they cut out the floor pan in doing so.

If you're not in a big rush, I have 2 good front trunk clips at my place in AZ. One is spoken for, but I can either ship the other one from AZ or bring both back to the LA area - late summer time-frame confused24.gif

Only asking $100. for it ...
budge96
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 18 2019, 08:16 PM) *

Did your car have air conditioning? The dealers had after-market vendors install the condenser in the front trunk, thus they cut out the floor pan in doing so.

If you're not in a big rush, I have 2 good front trunk clips at my place in AZ. One is spoken for, but I can either ship the other one from AZ or bring both back to the LA area - late summer time-frame confused24.gif

Only asking $100. for it ...

Thanks Mark that was certainly more like what I was looking for... maybe my chassis did have A/C or a fuel cell even all I know is it is one hell of a large cavity to fill haha .
I likely may need a bit earlier time frame ,if my RD order has hiccups I'll let you know right away .
LA would be great although I am back east car is in the valley , thanks for reaching out
Bert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.