Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Header or Banana Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RolinkHaus
Looking for a decent banana piratenanner.gif muffler for my 76 2.0, regular galvanized, not stainless.

Click to view attachment
RolinkHaus
Replaced all my fuel lines, fired it up, drove around the neighborhood, then this happened. Click to view attachment
bretth
Just a note that the muffler in the 1st picture won't fit your car unless you replace the heat exchangers with pre 75 pieces too.
Tom_T
QUOTE(bretth @ Mar 19 2019, 08:09 AM) *

Just a note that the muffler in the 1st picture won't fit your car unless you replace the heat exchangers with pre 75 pieces too.

agree.gif

You'll need both the SSI 2L Heat Exchangers & the 2L Banana Muffler, but save the parts in case it goes to CA or another later buyer wants to have it stock.

All of the P-dealers, SMC, AA, etc. sell the current OEM producer Dansk/JP version of both the SSI - HEs & Banana new, but they're pricey.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
sixnotfour
bursch for a 75-76 ,,actually sounds good..
RolinkHaus
Honestly, I think I'm going to scrap the heat exchanger system for headers / muffler. Was hoping to modify the muffler to look like this.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.