Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is she Fuching faking it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
forrestkhaag
I have a nice set of fake Fuchs 7x15's that have served me well over the past few thousand miles of pleasurable driving / no race wear however.

I am wondering what I should ask for them on the boards here as I have recently purchased a nice set of Fuchs here in the FS area / now mounted on the car and gleaming sparkly clean on new rubber.

The wheels are finished in what I feel is a reasonable attempt at 914-6 GT no-polish bead blasted and black with a clear coat finish. I am not sure what I paid originally but for the non-purist OCD Porsche uptight porcupine, these may be just what the doctor ordered.

Your thoughts / ..............or is eBay the venue?

beerchug.gif

Freezin 914
Pm sent.
MiniStevieG
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 19 2019, 07:30 PM) *

I have a nice set of fake Fuchs 7x15's that have served me well over the past few thousand miles of pleasurable driving / no race wear however.

I am wondering what I should ask for them on the boards here as I have recently purchased a nice set of Fuchs here in the FS area / now mounted on the car and gleaming sparkly clean on new rubber.

The wheels are finished in what I feel is a reasonable attempt at 914-6 GT no-polish bead blasted and black with a clear coat finish. I am not sure what I paid originally but for the non-purist OCD Porsche uptight porcupine, these may be just what the doctor ordered.

Your thoughts / ..............or is eBay the venue?

beerchug.gif

I’d like to jump in line for these wheels. PM me your asking price thanks!!
forrestkhaag
I paid 400 +shipping then refinished all four / so I am thinking a fair price for the lot of 4 is 400 + shipping. I will go thru the PM's in the order of date and time and update as to status.

Thanks to all interested parties / in the Wheels........
av-943.gif
sb914
She’s probably faking it! bye1.gif
forrestkhaag
We are both getting up there in years but there was a time......... when it didn't matter.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.