Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Lamonica 914-6 3.6 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
Was surfing eBay when I recognized one of the best 914's ever is for sale. This car is by far the best sorted out 3.6 ever. James gave me a ride in this car back in about 2002, it is a rocket and was a huge influence in me building my car.

James Lamonica 914-6 3.6 eBay add

No relation to seller, I just happen to see it. Please ask me no questions in regards to selling.
sb914
A few months ago he had either listed here or was talking about it.I can’t remember which. I’ve seen the car a few times and it is stunning.
Cal
Nice 914.....Jim had this car listed for sale here before eBay.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=335596
Larmo63
Jim showed me the car back at the Medford WCR. Interesting guy, and a truly one-of-a-kind car.

Well worth the money he's asking.
MoveQik
Wow, didn't see that coming. That car is next level, no detail missed. The last run I was at with him we found a wide open straight with miles and miles of wide open road. I was running right at 120. He passed me like I was doing 60. Finally got back to the hotel and he was there putting his hood seal back in place, LOL! I asked him how fast and he said he hit 150. He has just had the tranny gears reworked.
914_teener
I first saw Jim's car at the G and R swap meet when Ron was still alive many years ago. Helluva nice guy and agree with others. Probably once of the nicest and fastest 914's I.ve ever seen.

Good luck with the sale worth every penny.

Porschef
Less than an hour left.

Giddy Up
RickS
Looks like a beautifully built car with tons of care and bucks. The only issue is it will take a very special buyer to pony up those kind of bucks for a 914. Most people willing to spend that kind of money are looking for something a bit more exotic. This car might be a text book over build where the owner would be lucky to get 2/3rds of their investment. Let’s hope not.
Steve
Not a single bid. I would of think it would of at least received a minimum $72k bid. Does having a 3.6 not numbers matching engine make that big of a difference?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.