Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulk buy cars and parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BPic
2 - Cars 1 is a 1970-4cyl and seems to be a one owner car based on what the lady said. The other is unknown. Her Dad bought the 70 when he got home from Vietnam and had it since. He passed recently and the city is making her get rid of the cars or they will tow them and dispose of them this coming Tuesday. She said she also has several engines and a garage full of parts.
I'm going to see them tomorrow really just to help out as I don't have the room or the time. The cars are located in Miami. If there is any interest someone would need to be local and have the ability to move them fast. I'll gather VINs and info on titles etc. tomorrow and will post pic in the afternoon.

I'm also going to see about getting an extension if she covers them and has an agreement from a purchaser.

Wish she didn't wait this long.
Cairo94507
Good man. Good luck. beerchug.gif
Dashman0

[/quote]Might be able to help, send info and pic's
Chi-town
I might be interested, I have a place to move them out there.
seanpaulmc
Would like to know what’s available.
I’m in Orlando.

Thanks,
Sean
VRROOMM1
update?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.