Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bilstein 3 1/2” struts with raised spindles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Bilstein 3.5” struts with raised spindles. Lower your car but keep the travel. Spindles have been raised 41mm +\-. Reinforced with brackets. $795 + ship. Email - mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

These are for modified cars that want to be LOW.
mepstein
Price reduction - $595 shipped.
slammin
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 1 2019, 01:13 PM) *

what sized wheel do you need for a spindle raised up that much , i thaught you could only go 30mm for a 16" fuchs. thanks for any in put slammin
mepstein
QUOTE(slammin @ Apr 1 2019, 09:11 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 1 2019, 01:13 PM) *

what sized wheel do you need for a spindle raised up that much , i thaught you could only go 30mm for a 16" fuchs. thanks for any in put slammin

I don’t know. Sorry.
peteyd
Are these early or late style ball joints? Who did the modification on these?

Pete
mepstein
QUOTE(peteyd @ Apr 2 2019, 10:38 AM) *

Pete

Definitely late. Everything with 3 1/2" caliper spacing uses wedge type ball joints. Actually, I don't know about Koni. I purchased these with a bunch of parts. I don't know who did the mods. They might be pending, just waiting for buyer to decide on these or the regular ones I have for sale.
914Toy
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 2 2019, 08:43 AM) *

Pete

Definitely late. Everything with 3 1/2" caliper spacing uses wedge type ball joints. Actually, I don't know about Koni. I purchased these with a bunch of parts. I don't know who did the mods. They might be pending, just waiting for buyer to decide on these or the regular ones I have for sale.

PM'd
mepstein
QUOTE(914Toy @ Apr 2 2019, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 2 2019, 08:43 AM) *

Pete

PM'd

These are sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.