Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obey the three F rule
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
The attached pix show four nice Fuch styled rims for sale that have been in service on my 914-6 and previously on my 1.7 and 2.3 versions / same car. They are 7x15's and do not require fender flares to adapt to a five bolt hub. The finish has the patina of the GT wheel so sought after these days and will enhance the look and feel of your ride immensely if you are currently not prepared to sell your ocean view home in Laguna Beach to afford the non fake versions.

Never raced / good to go at 100+mph if properly tired as they were on my car as a 6.

I am asking 400 for the four and will determine shipping thereafter to get them to your door / usually around 100-150 bucks CONTUSA.

If interested, PM me to purchase and I will respond in order of messages.

Thanks for looking and especially thanks for buying......
Gint
Nice shop Forest.
Chi-town
I'm interested, can you pm me a number to contact you to come check them out please.
rasam
2nd if Dylan passes
forrestkhaag
PM sent
forrestkhaag
Sale pending payment / thanks to all involved and especially old914guy for his wheeldeal.

beerchug.gif
drem914
Forrest, What are you replacing the wheels with once they are sold?
forrestkhaag
I recently scored a really nice set of 7x15 (real) Fuchs wheels from an 82 911SC. They were listed here on the boards and I happen to be just tuning in........ and said to myself,... "Self. Just Do It!" And the seller - old914guy - was a real pleasure to work with on shipping from Dallas to Scottsdale and communications along the way.

Interestingly with the new Nitto 205-50-R15's three of the wheels and tires required no weights to balance and one required 1 1/2"x 1/2" weight to balance....... weird but i like it.

How is my old faithful engine running?

cheers beerchug.gif
sfrenck
For those of us playing along at home, what's the wheel offset of the "tribute" fuchs and the real ones? What tire size?

Like the look so maybe someday.....
drem914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 26 2019, 04:25 PM) *

I recently scored a really nice set of 7x15 (real) Fuchs wheels from an 82 911SC. They were listed here on the boards and I happen to be just tuning in........ and said to myself,... "Self. Just Do It!" And the seller - old914guy - was a real pleasure to work with on shipping from Dallas to Scottsdale and communications along the way.

Interestingly with the new Nitto 205-50-R15's three of the wheels and tires required no weights to balance and one required 1 1/2"x 1/2" weight to balance....... weird but i like it.

How is my old faithful engine running?

cheers beerchug.gif

Great!. Still runs strong. Finally back driving it after about 8 months of teardown. repaint and reassembly (finding parts headbang.gif ) continue with reassembly smilie_pokal.gif .
While the engine was out during the repaint, replaced the old lifters with some NOS lifters and now is nice and quiet on start up. Sealed up some of the usual leaks.
When are you back here in town so we can actually share a pint? beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
"Sale Pending" never responded to communicate or purchase so the current order of "interested" parties is as follows /

freezin
rasam
miketeener

To simplify the math, 550.00 USD gets 4 wheels packed and shipped to your door in the Continental USA (not including Alaska) via FedX ground. Paypal only forrestkhaag@gmail.com

I will PM each individually this am as sale on World ends this weekend / if no takers in that order by Sunday night, on the shelf they go.
cheers

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
all of that said, Freezin seems like the winner.... pending payment of course.....
rasam is next in line.

thanks to all / beerchug.gif
Freezin 914
Hello, sent 2 pms. Thank you.
forrestkhaag
me two..... Wheels will go out tomorrow if all goes well at the picnic this afternoon..... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.