Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Coors Light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Just in case it wasn't clear.
SirAndy
wow! now that you mention it, i just found out "Corona" is Beer as well!

beerchug.gif Andy

tod914
Just in case it wasn't clear.

That's the problem, it is clear.
McMark
Having the thread that you're replying to in the background of your photo is quite disorienting Andy. Stop. tongue.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (McMark @ Jun 22 2005, 11:10 PM)
Stop. tongue.gif

let's try this with a full one ...

hmmm. beer ...
beer3.gif Andy
VegasRacer
BEER beerchug.gif
Jenny
That's a MAN, baby!! ohmy.gif

Jen
Rand
Ok, this is getting out of hand. So, to celebrate, I must share one of my favorite songs...

Tom T Hall sings it best...

(It's an MP3, so you'll need an audio player.... or right-click/save.......)

beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jun 22 2005, 11:36 PM)
That's a MAN, baby!! ohmy.gif

Sorry Jen. You are wrong on this one.
The proof positive can not be posted here for obvious reasons.
mrobin
you know that coors light and corona put that on their bottles/cans is because
that is the only way you would know it is beer.....sure couldn't tell by tasting either
one of them.....
zymurgist
Cheap substitute for real malt (i.e. corn)? Check.
Lack of hops? Check.
Advertising based on anything other than the taste of the product? Check.

No, that stuff definitely ain't beer. As a Porsche guy, I respect German engineering and German brewing tradition. The beer in my refrigerator must therefore conform to the German Beer Purity Law. Gotta pick up some Hacker-Pschorr Munich Edelhell... that stuff will make you swear off "sex in a canoe" beers forever.
Verruckt
QUOTE (zymurgist @ Jun 23 2005, 05:38 AM)
Cheap substitute for real malt (i.e. corn)? Check.
Lack of hops? Check.
Advertising based on anything other than the taste of the product? Check.

No, that stuff definitely ain't beer. As a Porsche guy, I respect German engineering and German brewing tradition. The beer in my refrigerator must therefore conform to the German Beer Purity Law. Gotta pick up some Hacker-Pschorr Munich Edelhell... that stuff will make you swear off "sex in a canoe" beers forever.

Indeed. If you let the Reinheitsgebot determine what beer you drink, you can't go wrong. beer3.gif
1bad914
All hail ALE!!! drooley.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Jun 23 2005, 08:18 AM)
All hail ALE!!! drooley.gif

Randy, You and I are in DEFINATE agreement on that one! newcastle Rules...

but most places here haven't caught onto that fact yet, so here's the TX substitute that I enjoy the Hell out of!

user posted image

it's great for those dog-days of summer too...

user posted image
redshift
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jun 23 2005, 02:34 AM)
BEER beerchug.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaha

FUCKIN YIKES!
1bad914
Wayne,
I lived in San Antonio for ten years and really like Shiner Bock! It has not really moved north to Michign. I have a friend that travels to SA often and packs a spare suit case with Shiner. Nuky Brown is close but a little sweeter. OBTW This is a tough NBA final for me, my two favorite teams are Detoit and San Antonio, I guess the good news is I can't really lose. SmithWicks is also good, pronounced Smitthicks.
Joe Bob
You drunken twits failed to notice that Andy posted a pic of beer that was in FOCUS.... dry.gif
mudfoot76
Please don't besmirch the great name of Beer by insinuating Coors Light is a "beer". Tastes like dirty well water, and you are more likely to get hyponatremia from it than an alcohol buzz...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Jun 23 2005, 09:05 AM)
Wayne,
I lived in San Antonio for ten years and really like Shiner Bock! It has not really moved north to Michign. I have a friend that travels to SA often and packs a spare suit case with Shiner. Nuky Brown is close but a little sweeter. OBTW This is a tough NBA final for me, my two favorite teams are Detoit and San Antonio, I guess the good news is I can't really lose. SmithWicks is also good, pronounced Smitthicks.

yea, Nuky is a little sweeter, esp. from the tap. but I love that stuff...
beer.gif
before I found newcastle I drank Shiner religiously... we went on a Road trip one spring break, 2 ice chests: 1 FULL of shiner, the other full of food, cokes, etc... we were so mad when we ran out of shiner, and we couldn't get it outside of the state..sad.gif

well, Dallas is out... no surprise,really... it's tough pulling for a team that makes a living out of choking on big games, and making bad trades

btw,
if I want Coors, I would get it out of the tap built into my sink... the shit is water man!
tdgray
I only drink it for them women screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.