Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming down the home stretch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shane
Click to view attachment
Trying to figure out where these go as I go threw all my sandwich bags putting my car back together. I didn’t label theses, Thanks in advance for your knowledge.
siverson
QUOTE(shane @ Mar 25 2019, 06:16 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Trying to figure out where these go as I go threw all my sandwich bags putting my car back together. I didn’t label theses, Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

I'm guessing not a 914 screw, but I'm looking forward to being proven wrong...

-Steve
worn
QUOTE(shane @ Mar 25 2019, 05:16 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Never seen those. Unless I forgot, which is possible...
Tdskip
I don't remember seeing those either

@Chi-town would know seeing that he's disassembled about 1,482,492 of these, +/- a million.
Chi-town
Turn signal lens screws, I has many
Tdskip
See, told you

Congratulations by the way I’m getting to this point, please keep us posted and let us know when she’s back on the road
shane
Thanks!!! Took those off along with everything else a couple years ago now. I also have 4 of these in the same bag together. The writing on the bag wore a bit but I think it said clutch/shift linkage? But I already assembled them and never used bolts/nuts llike those in those locations. Thanks again in advance!!!! And thanks for the replies and help along the way everyone, I’m hoping to have it rolling before the end of summer.
shane
Forgot the pic!!!Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.