Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914/6 fuel rail clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
banananose914
For sale. New 914/6 fuel rail clips. These clips snap into the rear panel between the rear trunk and engine compartment. There are three holes and as such three clips would be used. The fuel rail is then snapped into the clips. Although I have original clips on my six, they are yellowed and old. I’m going to replace them with some of these. They are that good. $25.00 shipped in the continental US for a set of three. I have since received additional clips and have more available. Thanks, Jim. PayPal payment to jimbgeer@gmail.com
db9146
PM sent.
gereed75
Set please. PMed
banananose914
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Mar 25 2019, 10:05 PM) *

For sale. New 914/6 fuel rail clips. These clips snap into the rear panel between the rear trunk and engine compartment. There are three holes and as such three clips would be used. The fuel rail is then snapped into the clips. Although I have original clips on my six, they are yellowed and old. I’m going to replace them with some of these. They are that good. $25.00 shipped in the continental US for a set of three. For those who noticed, the price went up $5.00. It was never my intention to make a killing on these, and it still isn't. After the cost of the parts, packaging, PayPal fees and shipping, it was a break even gesture at best. I have since received additional clips and have more available. Thanks, Jim. PayPal payment to jimbgeer@gmail.com

bump
gcrotvik
I will take 2 sets, if available. PM sent.
porbmw
likewise, will take 2 sets if available
Thanks
Paul
banananose914
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Mar 29 2019, 09:39 AM) *

QUOTE(banananose914 @ Mar 25 2019, 10:05 PM) *

For sale. New 914/6 fuel rail clips. These clips snap into the rear panel between the rear trunk and engine compartment. There are three holes and as such three clips would be used. The fuel rail is then snapped into the clips. Although I have original clips on my six, they are yellowed and old. I’m going to replace them with some of these. They are that good. $25.00 shipped in the continental US for a set of three. For those who noticed, the price went up $5.00. It was never my intention to make a killing on these, and it still isn't. After the cost of the parts, packaging, PayPal fees and shipping, it was a break even gesture at best. I have since received additional clips and have more available. Thanks, Jim. PayPal payment to jimbgeer@gmail.com

bump

bump
Gint
I'll take a set if still available.
porbmw
PM sent
Forgot about these, would still like 2 pair.
Thanks
banananose914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jun 30 2019, 10:34 AM) *

PM sent
Thanks

I’ll have more of these this week. Due to us putting Cairo’s car together, and all of his parts, I misplaced the sets I have. Thanks, Jim.
Mikey914
I have the 914/6 fuel rails in stainless if you need them too ! biggrin.gif

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/c...ss-steel-1-1-1#
banananose914
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Jun 30 2019, 10:06 PM) *

QUOTE(porbmw @ Jun 30 2019, 10:34 AM) *

PM sent
Thanks

I’ll have more of these this week. Due to us putting Cairo’s car together, and all of his parts, I misplaced the sets I have. Thanks, Jim.

I just found the additional clips that I have. PM's sent to those that expressed interest. Jim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.