Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: New Gig
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Been busy with my new gig this week. I'm the new Director of Sales & Marketing for Harmony-Central. There's a lot of work to do over there but it's a H-U-G-E site. 1.7 million unique per month with 25 million page views. The Forums are basically the 914club for musicians. Talk about some OT banter... these guys are hilarious.

Anyhooo... all the news that's fit to print.

Harmony-Central
type47
H-C is the first place i go to if i want a tab of a song
redshift
Congrats Eric! If you know anyone over there that needs a tech on hand, or a feature on different shades of faded lacquer, or maybe on how to retop your prewar Martin..

smile.gif

M
Eric_Shea
"Luthier's Corner" might be cool... guys could ask questions like "how to put in a humbucker with just a flat head screwdriver" etc... biggrin.gif

But, "Luthier's Corner" might be cool... idea.gif
redshift
Corner? I want a block... a suburb... Luthier's City... Luthierville.... THE UNITED STATES OF LUTHIER!

Luthier's corner sounds like a place to score low-grade crack.

smile.gif

Pen names: Luthier Vandross, Luthierfer...

M
Eric_Shea
Luthier World it is smilie_pokal.gif
Scott S
VERY cool Eric. I used to go over quite a bit, but it's been a while. DO they have a classifieds section? I have a ton of stuff to unload.

Congrats on the new gig!
Eric_Shea
They do have classifieds... unload away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.