Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: group buy pre purchase tow eye loop 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
If you want to get in on the pre order group buy for the tool kit tow eye for only 35,00 put your order in via this link. http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Towing-...1472210510.html

you of course will not be charged until the part is on the dock and packed. This is the gold colored plated eye that was in every 914 and 914-6 tool kit. Have seen them on e bay for over 100 dollars! This one will be 35 as an introductory order. Here is the tow eye loop pictured in an original tool kit. We have the tool kits as well already available, sans tow eye

Click to view attachment
mb911
Order is in..
dr914@autoatlanta.com
thank you, hopefully we will have a good enough number of orders to cover our butt so we can go on to the next piece I want to make. At this point it is not the point of making a profit, but rather covering the costs and providing another needed part to the community

QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 27 2019, 04:55 AM) *

Order is in..

mb911
Yes it is. That is my same business model unfortunately
Mblizzard
Order placed. Will double if needed.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
they are in the process of making the tooling now. We will also offer a complete factory correct tool kit soon
jim_hoyland
Nice. Please tell us what they will be made of and they will made
FlacaProductions
Hey George - have these been shipped yet?
jim_hoyland
IIRC, I submitted an order too... sad.gif
mb911
I ordered as well but don't think I was charged yet..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.