Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Heater Control / Engine Fan for 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sea Rooster
New to 914's so my terminology might be off. Looking for the following for a 73 2.0

Heater Control and tube / passenger side

Click to view attachment

Engine fan / Impeller with no missing blades

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance!
GaroldShaffer
I have a good fans with no missing blades. I know for sure I have the warm air guide (tube) not 100% sure I have a good passenger side flapper. I will check in the morning.

I would take $20 for the fan and $10 for warm guide. If I have a good passenger side flapper then add another $20. So either $30 or $50 plus shipping.

I will let you know what I have in the morning.

Sea Rooster
Thanks Garold, let me know what you have.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Sea Rooster @ Mar 30 2019, 07:54 AM) *

Thanks Garold, let me know what you have.

I have a good drivers side valve, no passenger side. Here are the pics of the fan (no broken or loose fins) and a warm air guide. Let me know if you are interested.

Sea Rooster

I have a good drivers side valve, no passenger side. Here are the pics of the fan (no broken or loose fins) and a warm air guide. Let me know if you are interested.
[/quote]

I'll take them. PM me the info to make payment. Shipping will be to zip code 37067.
Sea Rooster
Payment sent for fan and air guide.

Thanks!
abes914
I might have the side flapper. I will look for it in my parts stash and send photos.
abes914
This is what I have. Not sure which one you need. Let me know if I should look for certain parts number. Let me know if you want the top or bottom or both?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Literati914
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Mar 30 2019, 02:13 PM) *

I have a good drivers side valve, no passenger side. ...Let me know if you are interested.

Garald I'll take the drivers side heat valve if Sea Rooster doesn't... LMK, thanks.
Sea Rooster
QUOTE(abes914 @ Mar 31 2019, 10:53 PM) *

This is what I have. Not sure which one you need. Let me know if I should look for certain parts number. Let me know if you want the top or bottom or both?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Abes, I'll take both. Are they one driver side and one passenger side? How much with shipping to 37067.
abes914
They should be one driver side and one passenger side as I got them together when i purchased a 2.0 heat exchanger. I back dated from a 75 to earlier 2.0 type. Let me know if you need anything else. I only needed the heat exchange & muffler. I took out my heater parts. I carry a blanket instead. PM me for your address and I can get a quote for shipping.
Sea Rooster
PM sent. I only need the passenger side but will take both if not verified. If you can tell which one is the passenger side leave the other one for Liberati914.

Just need to be sure I get the passenger side.

Check your PM for shipping info.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.