Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 2L For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
PlantMan
Hello,
As much as I would like to keep the car I have switched priorities and about to embark on a major house remodel which will require room in my garage.

I picked up this car about 5 years ago and about the only thing I have done is strip a majority of it down except for the suspension and engine. I removed the tar from the floor pan and started pulling a few interior sheet metal parts that need to be repaired/replaced due to rust. I have boxed up all the parts and everything goes with the car.

Cons:
The car need rust repair as you can tell by the photos. I figure you could spend a strong $1800 on replacement sheet metal alone.

Pros:
The interior was in good shape, maybe 7 out of 10.
Original dash with no cracks.
2.0l with original fuel injection that was running before I started stripping the car 6 months ago. (I got running when I purchased the car).
Numbers matching.

I was willing to take on this work but kids, the job, and other house stuff were a priority.

I will replace it in the future with another project.

Asking $3000 but make me an offer....I am flexible. Not interested in parting it out.

Offered here only to 914World folks first.

Car is in Mission Viejo, CA

Text/Call (949)370-5821

Thanks KevinClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
PlantMan
Sale on HOLD for awhile.
Will update when available again.

Thanks
PlantMan
CAR IS BACK ON THE MARKET!

Not interested in shipping and would prefer local pick-up.

Call or text number in the ad.

Available most days if you want to come look or if you require additional images.

Thanks!
PlantMan
Dropped a couple bucks.
PlantMan
Dropped to $3000 OBO
Looking for reasonable offers.
Good parts or project car.
Asheikh
Sent you a PM
Asheikh
QUOTE(Asheikh @ Dec 22 2020, 10:38 PM) *

Sent you a PM

Sent u another pm
PlantMan
QUOTE(Asheikh @ Dec 24 2020, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(Asheikh @ Dec 22 2020, 10:38 PM) *

Sent you a PM

Sent u another pm

Thanks.
I will let you know if plans change.
Front yard mechanic
No offense but if you need room in the garage just park that thing out in the rain lol-2.gif
Asheikh
How’s the project going
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.