Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2 widened cookie cutter rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1970-1914
Looking for 2 widened cookie cutters for under my rear flares. Colour/paint not important just in good usable condition. Ideally 8” or 9” wide.

Pierre
Lightweight_911
I've never seen (or heard of) any widened Cookie Cutters - they're cast alloy wheels so I can't see how they could be widened ...
gereed75
Not sure about cookies but phone dials come in 8’s. Always thought fours eights would look great on a teener.
mepstein
I saw one guy on pelican had widened his to 8” for a Carrera but you are probably talking about $3-500 each to do it. Wheels, barrels and labor.

I have never seen any actually for sale.
Krieger
I have a friend that runs widened Cookies on his 911 that is tracked. 8" wide. That extra inch is on the inside. I believe Weideman did the work.
1970-1914
There is a shop here in Vancouver that widens aluminium wheels and has a great reputation (Greens wheel repair) but I thought it might be possible there are some floating around already done that might be for sale.

Click to view attachment

I know there are some out there

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

73-914
I would love a set of wide Cookies
Chris914n6
The ones I've seen available required 2 wheels to make the one. So 2 sets and a bunch of money later you could have bought Fuchs instead.

It was on Pelican or Samba.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.