Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
neillynch
Please delete listing,
engine sold,
all other items were scrapped.
Tdskip
Interested in the engine package BUT I would need it shipped. Understand if you want to see if anyone local can pick up (I’d do the same).
rhodyguy
It would require a massive pallet or be broken down to individual components. Maybe even a wooden box. A small fortune to ship intact.
Tdskip
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 31 2019, 03:31 PM) *

It would require a massive pallet or be broken down to individual components. Maybe even a wooden box. A small fortune to ship intact.

Likely so
seangee
interested pm sent
oilcloud
QUOTE(seangee @ Apr 1 2019, 03:04 PM) *

interested pm sent

Will buy/pickup tomorrow Engine/trans April 3,2019 before noon. Please reply to jckoenig@sbcglobal.net,
937-492-1586 with address and good time to arrive. Just spoke with you. Thanks, see you in the morning! JIM KOENIG.
neillynch
QUOTE(oilcloud @ Apr 2 2019, 12:15 PM) *

QUOTE(seangee @ Apr 1 2019, 03:04 PM) *

interested pm sent

Will buy/pickup tomorrow Engine/trans April 3,2019 before noon. Please reply to jckoenig@sbcglobal.net,
937-492-1586 with address and good time to arrive. Just spoke with you. Thanks, see you in the morning! JIM KOENIG.

The engine is committed for a local pickup.
Thank you all for your interest.
neillynch
My apologies all. I was monitoring messages and not the forum. Those that sent PM got replies once I circled back to see how communications work on the site. I did not think to monitor the replies under the thread as well.

I am not a polished seller. No offense intended.
neillynch
Engine assembly sold. Thank you
neillynch
Removed engine lids for waste of my time.
Low ballers need not reply or PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.