Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For canadians, Subaru project in quebec
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mark Henry
Some Canadian must want a huge project. Asking $3750 CAD (about $2800 USD)
I know nothing other than the ad. No email and I bet the guy is french speaking, bilingual usually place ads in both english/French.

Look at all that grain in the car, stored in a barn with lots of mice, rats....raccoons, birds, chickens...a not so fabulous barn find biggrin.gif

Google French to english translation.
SPECIAL BRICOLEUR PROJECT PORSCHE 914 1971 IT COMES WITH A SUBARU MOTOR VERY POPULAR IN TIME WITH PARTS TO REMOVE IT WITH THE PAPERS AND THE PORSCHE BOOK (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY) PLEASE NO EMAIL ERI (819)436-0472 PAY AND GET POSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-autres/gatine...gationFlag=true
cantley914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 31 2019, 06:52 AM) *

Some Canadian must want a huge project. Asking $3750 CAD (about $2800 USD)
I know nothing other than the ad. No email and I bet the guy is french speaking, bilingual usually place ads in both english/French.

Look at all that grain in the car, stored in a barn with lots of mice, rats....raccoons, birds, chickens...a not so fabulous barn find biggrin.gif

Google French to english translation.
SPECIAL BRICOLEUR PROJECT PORSCHE 914 1971 IT COMES WITH A SUBARU MOTOR VERY POPULAR IN TIME WITH PARTS TO REMOVE IT WITH THE PAPERS AND THE PORSCHE BOOK (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY) PLEASE NO EMAIL ERI (819)436-0472 PAY AND GET POSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-autres/gatine...gationFlag=true

Been for sale for a while... Never went to see it but when I drive by, I might give him a call by curiosity... Maybe an offer w/o engine , depending on condition. idea.gif
Montreal914
Mark, thank you for sharing.

Poorly written add I must say... dry.gif but here's what would be my translation... rolleyes.gif

Special handy person project 71 914. It comes with a Subaru engine, popular in those years, and parts to put it back together. I have the papers (I would assume title) and the Porsche booklet. Serious buyers only. Please no emails. Eric 819-436-1472. Pay and pick up, possibility of delivery.

The phone area code clearly show that it's not the Greater Montreal urban area.

GLWTS... no affiliation...

AlanG
Its in Mont Laurier ... not Montreal. Approximately 180km north of Ottawa.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.