Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hate Mondays!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dman
Well it's Thursday and I have finally worked up the courage to show you the latest mod to my car. sad.gif

Short story shorter, Chevy suburban hitch vs. 914 bumper, obvious results, totally my fault.

Question is what should I do?

1. Fix the car because it had a great body many fixes, shocks, suspension, engine bay, interior etc.

2. Find a good roller hear in Cali transfer all parts.

3. Save my money, part this car out, and buy someone's six conversion which is what I was planning for this car someday.

Lou W
ohmy.gif Ouch, Fix It. smash.gif
ArtechnikA
you're kidding, right?

okay - clearly, to atone, you must sell this car to someone in the NorthEast for $100, and start over from square one.

only a Californian would even be asking this question ... :-)
Trekkor
new hood, new bumper, possible new fender?

Call Brandon at Altissimo in Napa 707-253-7246.

KT
ClayPerrine
If you don't have the heart to fix it, sell it. Someone OUTSIDE of California would jump on it in a heartbeat.

I fixed worse on my car.

tat2dphreak
no,no, you should GIVE it to someone in the east for even ASKING!! wink.gif

fix that BITCH! it's not that bad looking to me! even taking it to a body shop is a cheaper/smarter solution than selling it, or buying a roller!
Joe Bob
Seen a lot worse...fix it.
Gint
That's totally fixable. In fact, that's easy. Get it fixed.
skline
agree.gif Fix it, you could even do it yourself.
Dman
You guys are tough! I am a nut and bolt guy, not very good at body work.

From the looks of it I need a new front fender hood and bumper. The light bucket is jacked and I am concerned about the passenger door. Before the moment of stupidity the door fit ~ok, a little snug. Now the door opens but it is tight.

Is it worth trying to straighten the whole body/frame?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.