Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75' Front Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Chi-town
I've got a really nice (and heavy) 75-76 front bumper (cover and beam) with no splits and no bends. Comes with one bumper shock.

1 cup of coffee or Best offer takes it!

Shipping would probably be silly but hey it's your $$!
RenoRoger
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Mar 31 2019, 09:55 PM) *

I've got a really nice (and heavy) 75-76 front bumper (cover and beam) with no splits and no bends. Comes with one bumper shock.

Best offer takes it!

Shipping would probably be silly but hey it's your $$!

Forum rules require a price.
914Sixer
Sold both mine for scrap.
Chi-town
@RenoRoger fixed laugh.gif
bretth
Is it the one that has the little bumperettes?
Chi-town
@bretth this is the big black bumper with bumperettes.
mepstein
Sometimes guys just need the rubber cover. Pretty easy to ship once removed from the bumper.
bretth
My 75 is currently backdated with so so quality chrome bumpers but the BUBs with the small bumperettes are kind of growing on me. But west to east coast shipping might be a bit much.
Chi-town
QUOTE(bretth @ Apr 1 2019, 01:26 PM) *

My 75 is currently backdated with so so quality chrome bumpers but the BUBs with the small bumperettes are kind of growing on me. But west to east coast shipping might be a bit much.

@bretth

Even trade? I'll cover shipping on my side.
Chi-town
Speak now or I toss it!
Coondog
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Apr 3 2019, 06:53 PM) *

Speak now or I toss it!

Just do it.....Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
dude save the mini tits.... if fog lights cut the brackets off....otherwise recycle
fiacra
Not sure where you are at, but if you are in the SF Bay Area I'll take it. Can pick up on Sunday. Have a whole pound of coffee for you.

Edit: D'oh. Never mind, I see you are in SoCal. Too far for me to drive...
bretth
I'd trade for mine but I might want to switch back. Can you post a pic while I check shipping costs? Going to see what it may cost on my FedEx account.

Thanks
Brett
mepstein
QUOTE(bretth @ Apr 3 2019, 10:30 PM) *

I'd trade for mine but I might want to switch back. Can you post a pic while I check shipping costs? Going to see what it may cost on my FedEx account.

Thanks
Brett

BUB's are about 5' long and 40lbs.
djway
I will take it as I am not sure how good the rubber is on mine, they have been up in storage for a long time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.