Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The new Porsche Crest for the E- Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Porsche takes the next step into digitalization with the new QR Code Logo. It will replace the original Porsche Crest that was created in 1952 and will be first introduced with the Taycan. The move shows that we are not only leading the way into the digital age, but we are also disrupting ourselves. Let us know how much you love our new cutting-edge QREST logo! Further information: www.porsche.com/qrest
Cairo94507
stromberg.gif
jd74914
April fools av-943.gif
burton73
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 2 2019, 02:22 PM) *

Porsche takes the next step into digitalization with the new QR Code Logo. It will replace the original Porsche Crest that was created in 1952 and will be first introduced with the Taycan. The move shows that we are not only leading the way into the digital age, but we are also disrupting ourselves. Let us know how much you love our new cutting-edge QREST logo! Further information: www.porsche.com/qrest

This was for yesterday the 1st of Apri. Just like Porsche is going to make 1973 911s over as new cars

Happy Aprils fools day Bob B
VaccaRabite
Someone got had!

@bandjoey

Zach
jagalyn
I didn't know Porsche had a sense of humor...Click to view attachment
windforfun
QUOTE(jagalyn @ Apr 2 2019, 05:41 PM) *

I didn't know Porsche had a sense of humor...Click to view attachment

Porsche would have never screwed up the punctuation.
Unobtanium-inc
I just put a deposit down on an electric Cayenne, I got a really good deal and the salesman said I'll be the first on my block!
My 914
I thought the crest was very done.
Mark Henry
I was at the porsche dealer today drooley.gif
Small bag of 996 parts $700., $80 for 12 exhaust bolts.

I asked about a GT3 hood crest decal...$106. for a sticker. dry.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 3 2019, 05:17 PM) *

I was at the porsche dealer today drooley.gif
Small bag of 996 parts $700., $80 for 12 exhaust bolts.

I asked about a GT3 hood crest decal...$106. for a sticker. dry.gif

$106 for a sticker your local art guy can do for a nice case of beer.
I understand that Porsche is prestigious but I just don't get the pricing. I guess the guys that buy new Porsches are too used to reaching for a wallet then cleaning dirt from under their fingernails...

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.