Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yostcorners
I recently bought an inventory of 914 parts. This transmission was included. It has been in storage for ten years. It shifts nicely (by hand) into all gears. The case is in very good condition. It could use a steam cleaning, but I don't want to damage the seals. I will be selling most of these parts to fund my LS build. I have seen several of these transmissions for sale on Ebay for $3600+, but no sales. I would be happy with $2000. Please call for details. Jon 404 838 7444.Click to view attachment
mepstein
If it's a real 914-6 trans, you want to show the model number stamped on the case. That's what's important for the six owner. GLWTS.
yostcorners
Thanks. I have several pictures (including the model number), but somehow I "maxed-out" the allowable bandwidth on my post. It would only allow me to show one picture. I am NOT good with computers, so I probably made a mistake.
yostcorners
I can't post a picture of the model #, but it is: 914/01 7502378
rgalla9146
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 3 2019, 11:36 AM) *

If it's a real 914-6 trans, you want to show the model number stamped on the case. That's what's important for the six owner. GLWTS.

agree.gif Please post photo of square pad under diff. area showing identification.
yostcorners
Here is the model #
yostcorners
Would someone please contact me about this website. It will not allow me to send "high resolution pictures. What am I doing wrong?
mepstein
QUOTE(yostcorners @ Apr 4 2019, 08:13 AM) *

Would someone please contact me about this website. It will not allow me to send "high resolution pictures. What am I doing wrong?

Correct. Pics can’t be over a certain size. Pretty standard on most car forums.
GregAmy
Just being curious, not in the market, but is there anything unique to the 914/01 versus the 914/11 or 12 outside of gearing?
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Apr 4 2019, 08:04 AM) *

Just being curious, not in the market, but is there anything unique to the 914/01 versus the 914/11 or 12 outside of gearing?

They have a different tail-shift linkage, and the intermediate plate is drilled for the throttle bellcrank mount. I'm not sure what else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.