Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minilite wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
I have over 20 magnesium rims, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 wide all 15 inch dia and 5 lug.
Let me know what size you are interested in and i will post pictures. These are all early wheels before they cast their name on the front side.
Most are mint, some have cosmetic issues and a couple were converted from 4 lug.
Some rims use stock lug nuts some use shank style. I have a set of shank style i will sell if needed with rims that need them.
Prices range from $500 to $1800 each.

I also have a set of 6.5x15 aluminum later Minilites that are 5 lug as well. $2200/4. These take the shank style lug nut.

Shipping and fees are extra.
Can be picked up south of San Jose or in Atascadero.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(B2524 @ Apr 3 2019, 02:03 PM) *

I have over 20 magnesium rims, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 wide all 15 inch dia and 5 lug.
Let me know what size you are interested in and i will post pictures. These are all early wheels before they cast their name on the front side.
Most are mint, some have cosmetic issues and a couple were converted from 4 lug.
Some rims use stock lug nuts some use shank style. I have a set of shank style i will sell if needed with rims that need them.
Prices range from $500 to $1800 each.

I also have a set of 6.5x15 aluminum later Minilites that are 5 lug as well. $2200/4. These take the shank style lug nut.

Shipping and fees are extra.
Can be picked up south of San Jose or in Atascadero.

Are they 5 x 130 ? all singles ? sets ?
There are many versions, offsets, etc. etc.
I'm interested in the lugs.
Please post pics
Retroracer
Am interested in a 7jx15 pair, 5x130mm. Photos would be good, also offset.

- Tony
sixnotfour
I also have a set of 6.5x15 aluminum later Minilites that are 5 lug as well. $2200/4.

thats a pretty hefty price heavy alum ..wheels..ive owned both mag and aluminum version....lugs. center caps ??
B2524
I will post pics next week unless i can find some on my phone.

All are 5x130mm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.