Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 pre-smog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Crudbud
Howdy folks, I am a potential first time buyer of a 914. I used to own and drive air-cooled VW's years ago so I have ruined many white T-shirts to know that it will be hard to find perfection. Prefer a 2.0 73 or 74 with a quality paint job, no rust and original fuel injection and motor is optimal. If anyone has something in Northern California I have cash for something decent. There is nothing 914 in my area and
look forward to future discussions on 914world! Thanks Kevin
ValcoOscar
welcome.png

Check: Bringatrailer.com

Oscar
ndfrigi
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=337238&hl=

1975 is also smog exempt
RFoulds
Just finishing a full restore on a Bahia Red 1974 2.0. Everything original and correct. price will be north of $30k. PM if you're interested. Im in SoCal but worth the trip.
Cairo94507
welcome.png Welcome Crudbud. Just stay on top of all of the sites, especially this one. Cars pop up all of the time in all conditions. Be patient and ready to strike when the one you seeks pops up. The really good ones can disappear quickly. beerchug.gif
sb914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Apr 4 2019, 01:07 PM) *

welcome.png

Check: Bringatrailer.com

Oscar

agree.gif
Crudbud
I only see one or none when checking B.A.T
jagalyn
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 5 2019, 04:51 AM) *

welcome.png Welcome Crudbud. Just stay on top of all of the sites, especially this one. Cars pop up all of the time in all conditions. Be patient and ready to strike when the one you seeks pops up. The really good ones can disappear quickly. beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Chi-town
QUOTE(randallbr123 @ Apr 10 2019, 06:08 AM) *

Hi, My name is Randall, I'm 914world.com member, I saw your advert on 914world.com, looking for Porsche 914 Porsche, I write to let you know that I have Porsche 914 Porsche for sale and if you are still looking then contact me for pictures and details or text me at 707-341-4842

Umm is this a robot post?
Crudbud
Yes something fishy about it as he has listed on here for 13k I tell him I have a 10k budget and he says he will take $7500 and $2500 for shipping and "Let's proceed now"
Rand
Keep in mind, you may get a better car more easily if you don't place so many restrictions on it. Getting a solid tub is by far most important. De-smogging isn't hard or costly. I'd rather have the right car and do a few upgrades than hold out for the precise one at a way higher price.

I respect you wanting the specific criteria, but just thought I'd throw in a $.01 worth.
smile.gif beerchug.gif
Crudbud
I understand the point but I stated my criteria as preferred or optimal but not must have. I would be happy with a 1.7 even carbed if it was a solid tub and presentable. I just don't want to switch out parts at smog time to pass and switch back as I have seen smog traps in my town. My last post is a heads up as the deal is too good to be true. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.