Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Welcome back everybody.

Thanks for thinking of the Peters family today.

Karl
balljoint
Thank You Karl

This really hit me today, what you and this club have done. I think it is very special.
redshift
I appreciate the nice page that was up, thanks Andy, and a warm hug out to the Peters family.

Miles
Allan
Qarl,

Thanks a ton for what you have done. I wish I could have done more.

Thank you,

Allan
spare time toys
agree.gif Things like this make this a special group. Thanks to all and the Peters are still in our thoughts. The Dildines
Joe Bob
So...did anyone go to the memorial?
scottb
wow... what a great place.

peace...

and here's to life... beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 23 2005, 08:13 PM)
I appreciate the nice page that was up, thanks Andy, and a warm hug out to the Peters family.

Miles

agree.gif that was a great splash page... it's very moving every time I read what pete posted that day...
TROJANMAN
let's hope we never have to do that again. sad.gif

what a site ! wink.gif
ThinAir
I just want to add that I'm really glad we did this today. Thank you to Steve & Sher for allowing us to be part of this chapter of their lives. It has often felt very helpless on this end, but I think we are all better people for having shared this experience.

The prayers for the Peters family keep coming from here.
rick 918-S
Thank you for the nice page today.

Steve and Sher, Thank you for sharing your son with us today.

I called my wife at work and had her view the splash page with me. We read the touching story together. What a wonderful way to remember your son.
xitspd
Andy,

Wunderbare Arbeit!

Steve and Sher,

May God bless you for the wonderful parents you are.

Dan
rjkavanagh
It was an awsome tribute, thanks Andy. God Bless, Steve and Sher. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
rjkavanagh
Karl, Thank you for all of your energy and reminding all of us what's really important in life.
MoveQik
What a good way to show support to Easton's family. I had read talk of such a tribute. However, having that splash page hit me when I logged on was very moving. I had a huge lump in my throat and thoughts of the family with me all day.

Godspeed Easton.
Lyressa Roberts
It was a beautiful page and very moving.

God Bless Steve and Sher. My prayers are with them during this time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.