Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted Bumblebee today around 11am
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ndfrigi
spotted this morning around 11am this 914 bumblebee (are you a member here? I did 3 headlight flash on our minivan) heading up to Angeles Crest along Upper Tujunga Road (detour for Hiway 2). My family and I heading down from our 3 days Church Family Camp at Angeles Crest Christian Camp.

Lots of Motor Bikes and various different cars parked at the Newcomb’s Ranch.
stevend914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 7 2019, 04:30 PM) *

spotted this moring around 11am this 914 bumblebee (are you a member here? I did 3 headlight flash on our minivan) heading up to Angeles Crest along Upper Tujunga Road (detour for Hiway 2). My family and I heading down from our 3 days Church Family Camp at Angeles Crest Christian Camp.

Lots of Motor Bikes and various different cars parked at the Newcomb’s Ranch.

That was me
ndfrigi
oh okay Steve! so you move here to SoCal? well nice seeing a bumblebee
running at the mountain yesterday!
ndfrigi
wow Steve looks like ur busy driving ur Bumblebee since last weekend! This weekend ur with the Route 66 event.

Click to view attachment
stevend914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 13 2019, 04:37 PM) *

wow Steve looks like ur busy driving ur Bumblebee since last weekend! This weekend ur with the Route 66 event.

Click to view attachment

I am heading back to Saint Louis on Sunday morning and hope to arrive home Tuesday around noon.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Apr 13 2019, 03:19 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am heading back to Saint Louis on Sunday morning and hope to arrive home Tuesday around noon.

That is a real serious drive sir! I remember Rick @Rick_918_S when he drove along with her wife from his MN all the way here in SoCal just to attend the Route 66 in Palmspring.
Take care and God bless ur whole travel back home!

stevend914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 13 2019, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(stevend914 @ Apr 13 2019, 03:19 PM) *

Click to view attachment

That is a real serious drive sir! I remember Rick @Rick_918_S when he drove along with her wife from his MN all the way here in SoCal just to attend the Route 66 in Palmspring.
Take care and God bless ur whole travel back home!

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.