Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hart warming shiny delivery this morning!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
Of course most all of us have enjoyed “Ben and Jerry” well personally looks like “Ben and Oscar” out did them. Maybe I’ll just put the old bumpers back on the car and put these in a glass display cabinet. HaHa, No Way!
beerchug.gif A big public Thank you to Ben and Oscar. Click to view attachment
Krieger
Dang, those are beautiful!
Spoke
Very pretty. That one can be so moved by a piece of metal is indeed a sickness. It doesn't get any better than this. beerchug.gif
wes
QUOTE(Spoke @ Apr 8 2019, 12:35 PM) *

Very pretty. That one can be so moved by a piece of metal is indeed a sickness. It doesn't get any better than this. beerchug.gif

Actually it does get better! I just got another delivery, this one from 914Ruber, lucky me the wife is away at her mom’s in Thailand making it much better receiving these delivery’s.
Andyrew
drooley.gif

wub.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(wes @ Apr 8 2019, 04:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Spoke @ Apr 8 2019, 12:35 PM) *

Actually it does get better! I just got another delivery, this one from 914Ruber, lucky me the wife is away at her mom’s in Thailand making it much better receiving these delivery’s.

Dark room. Relaxing music. Glass of scotch. I understand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.